Saturday, August 9, 2008

This is a watercolor/pen and ink that I did in June of this year. The background is of an old house that is in the Corunna Historical Village...the geese were walking in front of where I work at the Gallery in Owosso...combined two reference photos to make the painting. I am going to frame and mat the original and try to sell it. The City of Corunna is having a founder's day celebration in September...hopefully someone will enjoy it and give it a nice home. The original is appr. 12x12




This is my daily drawing for Friday/Saturday--I will put it under EDM #175--draw a basket and draw its contents. I wish I could just paint a watercolor, but I always turn back to relying on my pen and ink in addition to the painting. Oh Well....


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think it is great! I like to use my pen too. there's nothing wrong with doing that. :) cheers!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

These are great! You've been busy! It is addicting, isn't it?