Sunday, October 26, 2008

SAC Sketch Crawl, Sat. Oct. 25, 2008

This was our first sketch crawl at the gallery (Shiawassee Arts Center) where I work in Owosso, Michigan. That is me on the right! We had a lot of fun and had probably about 25 participants. Some went outside around town and the rest stayed inside. Our new gallery has windows all around with a view of a castle, swinging bridge, river, first settlers cabin in Owosso, and beautiful fall trees. It was very informal--registration began at 9:30 am and we wrapped it up at 3:00 pm. We are anxious to hold another one soon. There are a lot more pictures of artists on my flick'r site and blog. Hope that you didn't mind my posting this on Everyday Matters site as it is not a sketch, but thought you might like to take a look. I was one of the organizers and if you are interested I could give you more detail...so your town could participate.

2 comments:

Monette Satterfield said...

Sounds like a great day! It's nice to see you in the gallery as well. If I lived closer (a lot closer), I'd have been there!

Margaret Ann said...

OOOOH! What a fun day you all had...and so many people!!!...I just flipped over to your flicker site and viewed all the goodies posted there! Wonderful wonderful wonderful....Congrats on such a success! :) WooHoo!